Hi, I'm a student from the College of Letters & Science at University of California, Berkeley. Currently freelancing in coding and design, with an interest in creating interactive experiences.
- Oct 2016 - NowMany-to-Many: A Global Conversation ArchiveAn interactive archive of conversations recorded around the world. We invite ethnographers, their interlocutors, and the general public to share conversations in any form and medium, from disputes to conversations where the landscape overtakes voices of human participants, from monologues to email exchange carried out over several years.With Juliana Friend
- SeptResilience Project LogoBerkeley International Office,
Second Impressions at Berkeley
- MaySuzhou Splash Club LogoWith Lukas Devlin
- JunDulwich International High School Suzhou: Senior Prom 2016With Abby Hiatt, Jiaxing Yu, Ziyuan Xia, Lisha Yan, Min Zhang, Julie Jones, Leigh Edwards, Lisa Thai, Qiusha Shi, Lukas Devlin
- JunComputer Sticker DesignSt Vincent de Paul Society
- JunDulwich International High School Suzhou Visual & Performing Arts Festival 2015: Hero
Game Design & Development
- NovA Midsummer Night's Dream
- OctRoots & Shoots MenusWith Ming Chen
- JunCampus MapWith Yijun Liu
- JunVisual and Performing Arts Festival 2014 BruchureWith Lukas Devlin
- MarThe Wizard of Oz
- MarStanding On Top Of The World: Live It UpWith Tian Gao
- JunGlee MedleyWith Jiaxing Yu, Rebecca Dorrington, members of DHSZ Glee Club
- Jan"Legendary Two"Editing
- MarStanding On Top Of The World: Live It Up PromoEditingWith Tian Gao
- JanGame Club PromoWith Hao Xu
- OctTreasure HuntWith Hao Xu
- NovChristmas Holiday Card
- OctGlee Club Logo
- JunAlbum Cover
- JunPhoto Book
- Dec"Composition"EditingWith Ming Chen
- Mar"Leave Me"Script Writing, EditingWith Tianyi Zhu
- Mar"Infrared Radiation"EditingWith Xue Wu
Web Design & Development
- JunDulwich International High School Suzhou Visual & Performing Arts Festival 2013: Films Through the Decades
- Dec"Information Failure"EditingWith Xue Wu, Runqi Zhu
Works & Experiences
- Oct 2016 - NowStudent Ambassador for the ArtsEngaging students on campus with accessible art resources.
Promoting Cal Performances events through physical presence or social media.
Holding post-performance discussions such as
Students' Night Out.
Berkeley International Office
- Oct 2016 - NowVolunteer for International ProgramsDesigning logo and banner for the Resilience project.
Assisting social event programming such as the monthly
Helping migrate Berkeley International Office's website to the new Open Berkeley platform.
Alga (Far East)
- Jun 2015 - NowFreelancing ProgrammerCommunicating with the client to deliver analytical solutions for statistical data.
Developing Visual Basic Macro for Microsoft Office Excel.
Dulwich College Management International
- Jul 2015Web Developer InternUpdating and developing the Dulwich Art and Science Photography Competition website.
Creating interactive gallery for photos from past and current events.
Communicating with the marketing department to create feasible web solutions.
Dulwich International High School Suzhou
- Sept 2013 - Jun 2016Visual & Performing Arts AmbassadorCommunicating with other ambassadors within the department.
Organizing annual Arts festivals, designing and developing websites for event marketing.
Graphic design for posters, brochures, and event backdrops.
- Sept 2012 - Jun 2016Facebook Page ManagerPosting school news and events on the social networks.
Maintaining audience engagement with page contents.
- Sept 2012 - Jun 2016Glee Club MemberCommunicating with members of the club on performances and rehearsals.
Participating in vocal ensembles.
Producing backing track for practice use.
University of California, Berkeley
- 2016 - NowBachelor of ArtsCollege of Letters and Science
Dulwich International High School Suzhou
- 2012 - 2016High SchoolEdexcel AS and A Level: Modular Mathematics: FP1, FP2, FP3, D1, M2, S2Cambridge International AS and A Level: Art and Design, Computing, Mathematics, PhysicsCambridge IGCSE: Additional Mathematics, Art and Design, Biology, Chemistry, English as First Language, English as Second Language, Information and Communication Technology, Mathematics, Music, Physics
Skills / Creative Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X